Your focus should be on growing your business, let us help you with your accounting.
Diligently maintaining your books throughout the year can indeed be a simple task - for someone with the training and expertise to do so. But if you add that to your list of responsibilities, it will be taking away valuable time essential for the growth of your business.
By allowing us to help you with your day-to-day accounting, you will achieve, at the very least, the following advantages:
Properly kept books are an essential tool to assess how your business plan is developing. Where you are now, what happened, and what you need to adjust to meet your long term goals are questions that cannot be answered without proper bookkeeping. Furthermore, thanks to our experience and education, we are in a position to provide sound business advice.
- Proper records to allow for accurate tax return preparation and successful defense in the event of an audit.
- Minimized year end accounting fees through the presentation of organized records.
- Useful information for financial management and strategic planning.
Our small business accounting services include:
We are certified Quickbooks professional advisors.
- Bookkeeping (payroll, A/P, A/R, full cycle management)
- Outsourced CFO services
- Tax filings (sales tax, payroll taxes, estimated federal tax payments)
- Advisory services
- Help with Audits (third Party or governmental)