Because we consistently deliver results to our clients at a level that exceeds their expectations - and ultimately results in repeat clients, we know that for your peace of mind we can commit to a no questions asked satisfaction guarantee, which includes our assurance that we will find the lowest tax due for your tax returns.
In the unlikely event you were unhappy with our services, we will work with you to find resolution to your issues. If our attempts are insufficient, or even if you do not want to try these mitigation options, we will refund 100% of the amounts paid to us - no questions asked.
And here is the "fine print" you would expect from a proposition like this one:
Satisfaction guarantee is subject to the following actions on your end:
1. You commit to replying to our questions or comments within 2 business days.
2. You will provide clear and concise answers to our questions.
3. You will provide organized documentation, translated to english when applicable, within 5 business days of being provided with the list of required information. (If you have a shoebox of receipts we are happy to help you sort through them - but understand that this will signify a delay in your engagement).
4. In the event you feel that something is not going as well as it should, you will call Edward Parsons, CPA , directly so he can be made aware of your concerns and take appropriate action.
5. You will use our server as your main communication tool - as opposed to email which besides being unsecure does not result in an organized file and does not allow for the deliverable tracking available in the server.
And the satisfaction guarantee is bound by the following guidelines:
- Our liability is limited to the amounts we collected in fees.
- We ask that a request for refund be made by the 1st day of the following month in which the fees were incurred. If a claim is made for work performed in a month for which this timeframe has passed, we will be able to refund work performed but not billed yet.
- Please understand we are not a "Corner store tax preparation office". We are a team of Certified Public Accountants. As such, we deliver quality work that may at times mean that we would rather delay your engagement while we obtain the information necessary to find your most advantageous tax position rather than delivering you a tax return that is not up to our quality Standards. This is not a quick process - standard turnaround time is 15 business days after you provide the information we request.
- Please understand that communicating over the internet is not as straight forward as if you were sitting in our office. We have designed state of the art tools to mitigate the distance challenges - but it requires effort on your end.
- In the case of tax planning engagements please note that any requests for refund must be made before you are presented with the tax plan document (Before you are presented with the document you have the opportunity to evaluate our work, such as discussing with us the different alternatives we are considering). We will unfortunately not be able to honor refund requests after you have been provided with a written document outlining your strategy.
- In the case of engagements where we represent you before the IRS please note that no implication of a particular outcome is guaranteed (No one has control over what the IRS may or may not decide).
Remember that we also provide an audit protection Guarantee:
Your returns may be selected for audit by a taxing authority. Any proposed adjustments are subject to appeal. In the event of a tax examination, we can arrange to be available to represent you; reply to an initial letter audit is part of the contracted fee, as long as it relates to information disclosed to us in the course of the engagement, up to 5 hours of a CPA or 2 Hours of an attorney. However, because IRS audits are random in nature and not directly related to aspects within the tax preparer’s control, subsequent inquiries from the IRS will be a separate engagement for which an engagement letter will be provided to you. Fees and expenses for representing you will be invoiced in accordance with terms we agree on for that engagement.